Friday, May 28, 2010

Mini Cat

Have you ever noticed that the smaller things are the more cute they are? Well except for diamonds...I was thinking about this the other day. It wasn't good enough to just have a yorkie which are small dogs weighing only 3lbs or so. We had to have teacup yorkies that weigh only a few ounces. Same with Chihuahua's. A dog that only weighs a few oz in my house would live on life support. Jeffs big clodhoppers, my big dogs, things falling off the counter, G trying to pet it, hell even flushing the toilet could turn into a whirlpool for the poor thing.

I have even noticed this with baby things. Baby little pillows, Tiny baby shoes, Baby little wranglers, the itty bitty premie onesies. All much cuter than the adult size.(snicker adult onsies) I found this to be true of a few adult things also like the One Seater Enviro Cars (That's what I call them) vs a Honda Civic. The expresso size cup vs coffee cup. Anyway I can tell you are following me at this point. Jeff was taking me out for dinner the other night and we were not going to have G with us, So I wanted to dress up just a little. So I threw on this top I use to love to wear. It is low cut kinda of a cris cross top black and white cheetah print. I was standing in the mirror doing my hair took about 30 or so mins and then my make-up another 30ish mins. When it came to me! And I raced into the bedroom and tore that top off of me and snached a Black Sun dress out of the closet. And Jeff says "What in the hell was wrong with what you had on?" And I said if it looks like you had an African Safari to shoot a Cheetah and wear the whole thing as a top then you probably shouldn't be wearing animal print. (As if you wouldn't have to shoot a cheetah to wear just the front quarter, you could just borrow that much and give it back right) So all my animal print tops are now in the trash. And I recommend there be a major retail recall on all animal print clothing items larger than size 10-11.

What my top should have looked like: What it did look like:




Also I have found my coffee recipe it's 2 shots of creamer, 2 tablespoons of Hot Chocolate, 1 tablespoon sugar topped off with coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment