Monday, May 31, 2010

Ring A Ding Dong



Jeff got me a Droid phone for Christmas...well we got matching ones(gay) but they are really cool phones. So I have been downloading apps and stuff. Some of my favorite apps are Facebook ofcourse, and Craigsphone(craigslist for your phone), and Pandora Radio and I have a really good ringtone app called Mabilo. So I have been downloading all my favorite tunes to be yalls ringtones. If you want to know what yours is just leave a comment and I will respond with the song I picked. But as I am doing this my phone contacts have become more of an address book (over 275 contacts)than people that actually call me. As I am matching up cool tunes with my favorite people it dawns on me that I will never hear my phone play my ringtone. But I don't answer calls that I don't have the number saved so I am torn. Do I delete and clean up my phone address book or just keep my numbers and wait for the day my favorite song plays? Jeff claims that keeping that many numbers eats up the amount of storage space on my phone, I think he is just jealous that he doesn't know that many people.




No comments:

Post a Comment