Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Random Ramblings of a Crazy Person



Spent most of the day with my best buddie Kandi, Man that girl has a tornado of drama surrounding her at all times. I learned that White Trash, lack of education, cps and prison somehow all roll up together. She was given custody of her cousins baby by cps a few months ago and today we sat in McDonalds with the dad of the baby who is on his way to prison. (Nice huh)

On another note I have been a quilting bum! But you see my quilting buddie (see above) has been very busy.

Today I cleaned the front porch of our house moved my plants around added a double movie chair that I have reupholstered and made cute with some stars. I painted a old plant stand red. It made me feel better but G(that is what I call my son) didn't like it at all.

Well goodnight little Blog Land
T

No comments:

Post a Comment