Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Graveyard at my house

I have a pond in my Huge Flower bed up front. I have been having some trouble with the pump this year. It will pump really good and trickle the water and then in a few hours you can't even see the water moving although there is a tiny current under water. Well every spring I buy a dozen or so goldfish to throw in there and instead of giving them each a name I just call them my muppet babies. This year I have found some interesting things in my pond. I've had 2 dead birds, a frog who was stuck, and a grey lizard. This morning I went to check on my muppet babies and they are all dead. The misquitoes have been so bad this year that Jeff sprayed the yard and I just found out that he may have got some of that poision in my water. Well say a little prayer for them as you go about your day. I miss the muppet baby show.

Have a good day my little blog land

T

No comments:

Post a Comment